Antique jewelry for the modern world
green chalcedony, pearl, and 14k yellow gold dangle earrings
A bright and colorful pair of vintage earrings! They were handmade during the early to mid-20th century. Six pearls on either side sit in a row on 14 karat yellow gold hooks. Behind the pearl settings are bright green chalcedony octagons that open in the center.
While the top portion is stationary, the chalcedony moves independently, which gives them tons of movement. Measuring 2 inches in total length, they have a wonderfully large look paired with a fun pop of color.
- Style Number: R3330
- Vintage, circa early to mid 20th century
- 14k yellow gold
- 12 pearls, 1.90 mm - 2.25 mm each
- 2 green chalcedony pieces measuring 33.08 mm tall, 24.23mm wide, 4.97mm deep each
- Height 2.06", width 0.95", depth 8.28 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.