Antique jewelry for the modern world
Covid notification- Our number one priority is keeping our families, friends, small team, and our customers safe. Our team is taking every precaution advised by the CDC and WHO. All of our interior packaging is handled with the utmost care.
Custom Orders- Some of The F&B Originals need a little extra production time. Handmade here in LA, our jewelers are taking an extra 1-2 weeks to produce some of our pieces. We always keep a small stock of F&B Originals ready to ship, so get in touch and we will let you know what's available for immediate delivery, which pieces are delayed, and which pieces are right on time.
• We offer FREE INSURED SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S.
• Depending on package value and location, we ship using UPS or Fedex Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, or Next Day Air.
• All packages are fully insured and are signature required.
• We ship to select international countries for a flat fee using DHL insured international shipping. A signature is required on all packages. International orders are FINAL SALE. Customers are responsible for duties, taxes, and tariffs. Please allow a couple extra days for international orders to process.
• We make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be prepared and securely packaged for delivery.
• Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email from us with your tracking information.
• If you would like your package to arrive on a particular date, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
• We cannot ship to PO Boxes.
• If you place an order with multiple pieces and something is being custom made, we wait for all the pieces in the order to completed before shipping. If you would like something in your order sooner, let us know and we will happily accommodate your request.
• Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have before placing your order.