Antique jewelry for the modern woman
March 20, 2020- Our number one priority is keeping our families, friends, small team, and our customers safe. Our team has been working from home since early March and is taking every precaution advised by the CDC and WHO. All of our pieces are being sanitized with 70% alcohol before packaging. All of our interior packaging is handled with the utmost care. We suggest once receiving any package, from us or otherwise, removing the outside packaging (preferably not inside your home) and washing your hands before and after handling the interior contents.
Custom Orders- Some of The F&B Originals need a little extra production time. Handmade here in LA, our jewelers are taking an extra 1-2 weeks to produce some of our pieces. We always keep a small stock of F&B Originals ready to ship, so get in touch and we will let you know what's available for immediate delivery, which pieces are delayed, and which pieces are right on time.
As always, we offer free shipping using Fedex with a signature required. As long they're operational, so are we.
• We offer FREE INSURED SHIPPING to addresses in the continental U.S.
• We use Fedex 2nd Day Air for all purchases. For purchases over $2,500 we ship using Fedex Next Day Air at no extra charge
• All packages are fully insured and are signature required
• We ship to select international countries for a flat fee using DHL insured international shipping. A signature is required on all packages. International orders are FINAL SALE. Customers are responsible for duties, taxes, and tariffs. Please allow a couple extra days for international orders to process.
• We make every effort to process your order as quickly as possible. Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be prepared and securely packaged for delivery
• Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email from us with your Fedex tracking information
• If you would like your package to arrive on a particular date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, and we will do our best to accommodate your request
• We cannot ship to PO Boxes
• Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you might have before placing your order