Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
french diamond, 18k gold, and platinum swirl earrings
A stunning pair of earrings filled with sparkling diamonds. Made in France, circa mid 20th century, seven chunky old mine cut diamonds are set in each earring. Generous in size, each antique cut stone weighs approximately 0.25 carats giving the pair 3.5 carats of diamonds. Prong set in platinum, the swirled body of the earring is done in rich 18 karat yellow gold.
Measuring 0.84 inches tall, the organic scrolling shape of the design creates movement. Fresh and edgy, they're dynamic with their depth and dimension.
They finish with French hallmarks and omega style earring backs giving them an extra layer of security. The sit on the ear beautifully and look incredible on. A fantastic pair of heirloom diamond earrings to love for generations to come.
- Style Number: R2487
- Vintage, circa mid 20th century
- 18 karat yellow gold and platinum
- 14 old mine cut diamonds, each 0.25 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 3.50 carats
- Diamonds range in color from I-J and clarity VS-SI
- Height 0.84", width 0.62", depth w/o post 0.43"
- French hallmarks
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.