Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
yellow enamel and 18k gold ring
A chic and simple vintage ring from the late 20th century. Made from 18 karat yellow gold, the sleek modernist design features a golden yellow enamel plaque at center. The yellow gold with the enamel gives the piece an all over warmth.
The design has a unisex feel and can be worn with a masculine or feminine touch. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style Number: R2499
- Vintage, circa late 20th century
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- Height of front face of ring 0.27", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.4 mm
- Band width tapers from 6.1 mm down to 2.4 mm
- Marked "750 CB"
- Size 7.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its material and construction
- Great vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.