Antique jewelry for the modern woman
emerald and diamond geometric platinum ring
Gorgeous and unusual, this vintage emerald and diamond platinum ring from circa the 1950s is indeed a special piece!
The sculptural and geometric design of the ring features two sections of twelve diamonds and six emeralds set askew and on top of the opposite section below. The contrast of the twelve calibre-cut channel set emeralds along with the twenty-four transitional brilliant cut diamonds is a perfect pairing! The approximate total diamond weight is 0.90 carats.
This ring would make a beautiful right-hand ring as well as a unique engagement ring!
- Style number: R2228
- Vintage, circa 1950s
- Emerald- 12 calibre cut emeralds ranging in size from 2.7 mm x 2.2 mm down to 2.2 mm x 2 mm
- Diamond- 24 brilliant round cut diamonds ranging from 0.02 carats to 0.06 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.90 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.45", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.18", width 0.74"
- Band width tapers from 11.2 mm to 2.2 mm
- Size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6 and down to a size 4
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 4.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 6 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.