Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise, pearl, and 14k gold heart-shaped locket
A sweet Victorian era locket perfect for holding your loved ones close. Made from warm 14k yellow gold in the shape of a heart, it features 8 pearls and 3 turquoise cabochons, all set within hand engraved starburst settings.
Measuring 0.89" tall with bale, it opens accommodate two photos. It's a lovely size to wear on its own or stacked with favorite pieces. Victorian era treasures like this are getting harder to come by so to find a sweet one with a beautiful stone combination makes it an exciting treasure.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R3423-1
- Antique, Victorian circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- 8 pearls ranging from 1.1 to 1.9 mm each
- 3 turquoise cabochons ranging from 1.5 to 1.9 mm each
- Height with bale 0.89", w/o bale 0.71", width 0.62", depth closed 6.9 mm
- Holds 2 photos 13 mm x 12 mm
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.