Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise pavé, 9k gold, and silver dome ring
A lovely turquoise pavé dome ring from the Victorian era, circa 1880s-1900. The top domed portion is filled with 46 turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 1.9 mm to 3.8 mm, all set in period perfect sterling silver with just the perfect amount of patina. The 9 karat yellow gold band tapers creating a beautiful line from side to back.
With its bold color and great size, not too big or small. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorites. It's incredible how a ring of this age can feel so fresh and modern.
- Style Number: R1430
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 9k yellow gold and silver
- 46 green and blue turquoise cabochons, ranging in size from 1.9 mm to 3.8 mm
- Height of front of ring 0.68", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.29", width of entire ring 0.83"
- Band width tapers 4.9 mm to 3.2 mm
- Size 8 and due to the construction of the ring Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. One turquoise piece is cracked and one is chipped; however, we feel it doesn't detract from the overall beauty or durability of this piece. As always with soft stone pieces, a little extra care should be given when worn and stored.
Currently a size 8, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to the construction of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.