Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian turquoise pavé and old mine cut diamond drop earrings
A striking pair of antique drop earrings made during the Victorian era. They're filled to the brim with 72 turquoise cabochons in varying colors of green to blue-green. Accenting the colorful center circles are 8 Old Mine Cut diamonds, 16 for the pair, for a total diamond weigh of approximately 1 carat.
All of the stones are set in period perfect sterling silver with just the perfect amount of patina to make them pop. The lever hooks are done in 14k yellow gold giving them a great bi-color feel.
Measuring 1 inch in height, they're a gorgeous future heirloom to love and wear forever. Victorian pavé pieces like this are becoming increasingly rare, so make sure not to hesitate if they're on your jewelry bucket list.
- Style Number: R3137
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1880s
- 14k yellow gold and silver
- Turquoise- 72 pieces (36 per earring) ranging in size from 1.5 mm to 3.5 mm each
- 16 Old Mine Cut diamonds total- 8 per earring: top diamond 0.15 carats and 7 additional diamonds, each 0.05 carats approx.
- Total diamond weight approximately 1 carat
- Height 1.01", width at widest 0.79", depth w/o lever back 0.26"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. A couple of pieces of turquoise are chipped but can only be seen with a loupe with 10x magnification and we feel it does not detract from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.