Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian turquoise and pearl open-back 18k gold locket
A striking antique locket done in rich 18 karat yellow gold. Made during the mid to late Victorian era, circa 1860s-1890s, this gorgeous piece features a stunning combination of turquoise and pearls. Covered in stones, 38 turquoise cabochons and 7 pearls are set across the front. Done in the Etruscan Revival style, the gold details make the piece sing.
Measuring 1.94 inches tall with its 14k bale, it's a beautiful size and shape. It has great depth and dimension, and sits slightly off the chest giving it a presence.
The back is open and holds one photos or image of your choice. It's a gorgeous future heirloom to treasure for generations to come.
The locket comes without a chain so you can add it to your favorite necklace. Also available for purchase with the 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain seen here.
- Style Number: R2348
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- Locket 18k yellow gold, 14k yellow gold bale
- 38 turquoise cabochons approximately 2.3 mm x 2.8 mm
- 7 pearls ranging in size from 2.5 mm to 3.6 mm round
- Height with bale 1.94", w/o bale 1.51", width 1.36", depth 0.43"
- Holds 1 photo 0.95" x 0.68
- Not marked
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Work from where pin was removed is visible on reverse, however we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.