Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise and pearl 14k gold heart locket
Sourced on our last trip to London, this colorful antique locket is a special find. Made circa 1880s-1900, it features a gorgeous combination of turquoise and pearls set in warm 14 karat yellow gold.
With bright pops of color coming from the turquoise, the front is uniformly covered in stripes of prong-set turquoise and pearls. Forty stones in total are set throughout, 18 pearls ranging from 1.8 mm to 2.2 mm and 22 pieces of turquoise measuring from 1.7 mm to 2.25 mm.
The locket hangs on a new 18-inch 14K yellow gold F&B chain. The back is open allowing for one photo to be added. We love it worn on its own for a chic, clean look, or stacked with your favorite pendants for a fun neck party!
- Style number: R1385
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 18 pearls, ranging from 1.8 mm-2.2 mm
- 22 turquoise, ranging from 1.7mm-2.25mm
- Height 0.90" with bale, width 0.57", depth 0.27"
- Holds one photo
- Hangs on a 18" F&B 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stone pieces, they should avoid water, oils, sprays, lotions, and perfumes.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.