Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise and diamond flower pendant necklace
A beautiful pendant from the Victorian era filled with bright pops of color. Made in warm 14 karat yellow gold, the naturalistic flower shape is covered in fifty six turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 1.5 mm up to 3 mm. The turquoise detailing finishes up the bale for an extra special touch. At center is a prong set Old Mine Cut diamond weighing approximately 0.20 carats giving the piece lovely antique sparkle.
Measuring 1.38 inches tall with bale, it's a beautiful size and shape. It hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
- Style number: R1396
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14 karat yellow gold
- 56 turquoise ranging in size from 1.5 mm to 3 mm
- 1 Old Mine Cut Diamond weighing 0.20 carats (approx)
- Height 1.38" with bale, width 0.95", depth 0.26"
- Hangs on a 18" F&B 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Upon inspection, two turquoise cabochons are missing, but we do not feel it detracts from the beauty of the piece. As always with soft stone pieces, they should avoid water, oils, sprays, lotions, and perfumes.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.