Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise and 14k gold open back locket
A striking Victorian locket from circa 1880s- early 1900s. This round, open-back locket features a geometric raised design. Seven turquoise cabochons, each approximately 3.65 mm, are bezel set down the center from top to bottom with roped detailing on either side. The same roped detailing circles the exterior of the piece for a lovely finishing detail.
Measuring 1.12 inches tall with its bale, it's a great size for an everyday piece. The reverse of the locket is removable with antique glass allowing for a photo measuring 0.73 inches round to keep someone you love close to your heart.
It hangs on a new F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold chain hitting the perfect spot on the chest.
- Style Number: R1582
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900s
- 14k yellow gold
- 7 turquoise cabochons, each 3.65 mm (approx.)
- Height with bail 1.12", locket 0.93" round, depth 0.5"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Holds 1 round photo, 0.73" (approx.)
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Minor wear can be seen on upper top right with some minor dents throughout; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece. As always with soft stones, this piece should avoid perfumes, lotions, and sprays.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.