Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian turquoise and 14k gold locket ring
This antique locket ring is the perfect piece of jewelry to keep your secrets hidden. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, it features a raised "power" symbol set with fourteen turquoise cabochons. The locket opens to reveal the photo, memento, or treasure of your choice.
The base of the setting looks like it was made for the piece. The design is nice and open and feels great on the finger. The front measures 1 inch tall by 0.47 inches wide, a great size to make an impact. An unusual piece, you don't see locket rings often. We flipped the moment we found it and we know you will too!
- Style number: R1402
- Victorian, circa 1890s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 14 turquoise cabochons ranging from 1.5 mm to 2.1 mm
- Height of front of ring 1", width at center 0.62", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.47"
- Band width tapers from 3.15 mm to 1.99 mm
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5
- Very good antique condition- A few turquoise have small chips consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, this piece should avoid hand washing, lotions, oils, perfumes, and liquids.
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 8 and down to a size 5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.