Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian turquoise and 14k gold engraved face ring
A beautiful antique ring with a bright center stone. Constructed from 14k yellow gold, a colorful turquoise cabochon measuring 7.5 mm round sits front and center. The tapered band has deeply engraved detailing creating a face on each side of the center.
The slight dome shape of the ring makes it comfortable and easy to wear both alone on your finger or stacked up along with your other favorites.
Fox & Bond found this setting without a stone and added the turquoise you see here.
- Style Number: R1702
- Antique, Victorian circa 1890s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- Turquoise cabochon, 7.5 mm round (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.34", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 3.3 mm to 2.7 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction
- Great vintage condition- wear consistent with age and use. Fox & Bond found this setting without a stone and added the turquoise you see here.
Currently a size 6.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its construction.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.