Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian opal, diamond, and 14k gold triple cluster ring
A beautiful Victorian era ring filled with wondrous opals. Made from warm 14k yellow gold, three white opals with tons of play-of-color are seen at across the center. Surrounding the opals are 18 Old Mine Cut diamonds giving the ring 0.72 carats of antique sparkle.
The opal and diamond combination is a favorite. We love it worn on its own or paired with other favorite pieces.
As always with soft stone pieces, wear with a little extra care and check out our Jewelry Care page for cleaning and storing tips.
Items purchased at 25% off in our Spring Sale can not be returned or refunded
- Style Number: R3072
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 3 opals- center opal 6.5 mm x 4.3 mm, side opals 5 mm x 3.5 mm (approx.)
- 18 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.04 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.72 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.45", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.19"
- Band width tapers from 2.7 mm to 1.8 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 3.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 3.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.