Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian textured 14k gold chain link 27.5" necklace
An antique Victorian chain from the mid-to-late 1800s, made in luscious 14 karat yellow gold. The chain has beautifully textured links that create a unique and special look. Finely made with amazing attention to detail, the necklace feels like butter in your hands.
The look and feel of the gold is rich and luxurious. The craftsmanship of the piece is amazing, all handmade during the Victorian era. The necklace measures 27.5 inches in length, an extra special find as chains this long are getting increasingly rare.
This chain necklace lends itself to reinvention, you'll find yourself wearing it year-after-year, in new ways. While substantial in look and size, it was made light for easy wearing. It looks great on its own or worn layered with other chains and necklaces.
- Style number: R1386
- Victorian era (circa 1837-1901)
- 14k yellow gold
- Length 27.5", width and depth 0.38" (9.5 mm)
- Comprised of 62 small gold links, each 6.9 mm and 63 textured gold links, each 9 mm (approx.)
- Newer style clasp believed to be added at a later date
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Due to the handmade nature of this antique piece, the chain should be worn and handled with care.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.