Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian starburst diamond and 14k gold signet ring
A unique antique ring from the Victorian era. Made from 14 karat yellow gold in the signet style, the center is set with a rose cut diamond and surrounded by hand done starburst engravings. Scrolling details are seen throughout the ring with small florets applied in green gold.
The different styles and textures come together beautifully. Fitting like a band, it sits close to the finger. We love it on its own or worn with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R3337
- Antique, Victorian circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- 1 rose cut diamond, 1.7 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.45", depth of ring as it sits off finger 1.8 mm, width of the entire ring 0.76"
- Band width tapers from 3.6 mm down to 3.1 mm
- Size 6.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Interior of band shows some scratching, but we do not feel in affects the beauty of the piece.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.