Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian silver-topped 14k gold, diamond, and ruby horseshoe ring
The horseshoe is a favorite motif and is thought to bring the wearer good luck. This Victorian-era ring features 16 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.5 mm to 2.8 mm each set in sterling silver. Set on the interior are 16 old round cut rubies giving the piece a great pop of color.
Made from 14 karat rosy-yellow gold, it has a warmth that makes the piece it glow. Antique horseshoe rings are collectable and desirable and with the sought after red rubies, it's a fantastic ring. We love it on its own or paired with your favorite pieces.
- Style Number: R2457
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1900
- 14k rosy-yellow gold and silver
- 16 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.5 mm to 2.8 mm each
- 16 round old cut rubies ranging in size from 1.0 mm to 1.5 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.60", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5 mm, width of horseshoe 0.52"
- Band width tapers from 2.9 mm down to 2.1 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.