Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian seashell pearl, diamond, enamel, and 18k gold earrings
A gorgeous pair of Victorian era earrings crafted in warm 18 karat yellow gold. The seashell forms center around a luminous pearl measuring approximately 3.6 mm round. Moving up the interior of the shell are black enamel accents with 17 rose cut diamonds, 34 total, giving the pair a lovely antique diamond sparkle.
Measuring 0.70 inches tall, they're a fantastic size and shape. They sit on the earlobe perfectly with their super secure omega backs. A gorgeous pair of antique earrings sure to become a treasured heirloom.
- Style Number: R2378
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1900
- 18k yellow gold and black enamel
- 2 pearls, each 3.6 mm approx.
- 34 Rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.2 mm - 1.6 mm
- Height 0.70", width 0.61", depth 0.21" without level backs
- Omega backs added at a later date
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.