Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian seed pearl and 12k gold locket
A lovely Victorian locket to keep your loved ones close to your heart. Made from 12 karat yellow gold, the oval bezel surrounds two pieces of crystal which make up the centerpiece. Set within the bezel are 40 seed pearls measuring 2 mm to 2.2 mm each. The bale finishes the piece perfectly with four additional pearls tapering from large to small.
The crystal lends itself to change. You can add photos, fabric, dried flowers, small mementos, the options are endless. It would make the perfect locket to add a custom F&B Hand Painted Pet Portrait.
Measuring 1.96 inches tall with bale, it's a substantial size. It hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain. We love it worn on its own or stacked with your favorite necklaces.
- Style Number: R1832
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1890s
- 12k yellow gold locket, 14k yellow gold chain
- 44 seed pearls ranging in size from 2.0 mm to 2.2 mm each
- Height with bale 1.96", height w/o bale 1.53", width 1.27", depth 0.19"
- Holds 2 photos 0.97" x 1.24"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Marked "A W 9 3"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. Under magnification, pearls show some surface wear.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.