Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian sapphire, diamond, 14k gold mesh buckle bracelet
This 14 karat yellow gold bracelet is Victorian jewelry lovers dream. The classic buckle design is enhanced with a fluid, mesh woven gold. The buckles frame and loop are set with bright blue sapphires and rose cut diamonds.
An unusual find, we haven't seen many buckle designs with woven mesh gold like this. It feels incredible on the wrist. The construction is interesting and beautifully made. Adjustable in size in fits at 6.5 inches, 7 inches, and 8 inches long.
The 14 karat gold has a finish that looks amazing with 100+ years of patina. A lovely bracelet to treasure from years to come. It looks great on its own or stacked with other favorites.
- Style Number: R2454
- Antique, Victorian circa 1890s
- 14k yellow gold
- 10 rose cut diamonds measuring 2.2 mm to 3.2 mm each
- 8 sapphires- old round cuts ranging from 2.2 mm to 2.6 mm each
- Length open 10", width of bracelet 0.40" and buckle 0.77", depth 0.35"
- Circumference of bracelet can be adjusted to 6.5", 7.25", or 8"
- Marked "585"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.