Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian ruby, rose cut diamond, and 18k gold ring
A lovely Victorian ring from the late 1800s. Made from rich 18 karat yellow gold, it has three bright rubies interspersed with four rose cut diamonds. The rubies are deep and juicy in color. All prong set, the backs are open allowing light to pour through the stones making them pop.
Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina and shows it's 100+ years in the best way. This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or paired with your favorites.
- Style Number: R3379
- Antique, late Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- 3 rubies- center 4.5 mm round and 2 round sides each 2.2 mm
- 4 rose cut diamonds, each 1.25 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.27", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.12"
- Band width tapers from 3.2 mm down to 2 mm
- Marked "18CT"
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.