Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian english ruby, pearl, diamond and 18k gold ring
Made in England in 1863, this Victorian five-stone ring features beautiful, luminescent stones. At center is a ruby cabochon, flanked on either side by two pearls. Eight rose cut diamonds are set above and below the center line of stones giving the piece a lovely diamond accent.
Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring now has a fantastic patina that complements the stones. It looks beautiful on its own or stacked up along your other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R1721
- Victorian, circa 1863
- 18k yellow gold
- Ruby cabochon 4.8 mm
- 4 pearls- each 4.3 mm - 4.5 mm
- 8 rose cut diamonds- each 1.7 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.24", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.21", length from first to last pearl 0.78"
- Band width 2.5 mm
- English hallmarks, Birmingham 1863
- Maker's mark: "W&FR"
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. As always with pearls, extra care should be shown when wore. It should avoid lotions, soaps, oils, and other liquids.
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.