Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian ruby and rose cut diamond navette 10k gold ring
Navette rings are a favorite of ours. The long, slenderizing look is universally flattering. It would be an amazing engagement ring for someone looking for a unique piece or make a perfect addition to any jewelry wardrobe. It looks great on its own or paired with other pieces.
- Style number: R1170
- Victorian, circa 1890s-1900
- 10 karat rose gold
- 5 old cut round rubies- 2 rubies 1.6 mm, 2 rubies 2.2 mm, and center ruby 3.1 mm (approx.)
- 10 rose cut diamonds- range in size from 1.10 mm- 1.40 mm each
- Height of front of ring 0.67", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3mm, center 0.22" at widest point
- Band width 1.7 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.