Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian asymmetrical ruby and diamond 14k gold ring
A very special ring from the Victorian era, this 14 karat rosy-yellow gold piece is filled with romantic symbolism. The 3 center stones, traditionally meaning "you, me, us" are stacked asymmetrically in a diagonal line, making it a unique and unusual design.
The top and bottom richly colored old cut rubies flank the 0.40 carat Old Mine Cut diamond in the center. Set with six yellow gold prongs, each of the three stones is sandwiched between two Old Mine Cut diamonds and four rose cut diamonds, for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.77 carats.
With its unexpected stacked design and all-over sparkle, this beautiful piece makes for a fantastic right-hand ring as well as a unique engagement ring.
- Style number: R603
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold
- 2 rubies, old cut roundish stones each 4 mm approx
- 19 diamonds, center Old Mine Cut diamond 0.33 carats, 6 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging from 0.04-0.08 carats each and 12 small rose cut diamonds 0.01 carat each (approx)
- Total diamond weight 0.77 carats (approx)
- Height of front face of ring 0.49", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.27 mm, band width of ring 3 mm
- Size 6, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use.
Currently a size 6, Fox and Bond can resize this ring up to a size 7.5 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.