Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian rose cut diamond, silver, and 14k gold cluster ring
Filled with antique rose cut diamonds, this Victorian era ring is a gorgeous piece. The center, made during the early to mid Victorian era, is done in sterling silver and set with 9 rose cut diamonds in a cluster formation. The exterior diamonds have slightly pointed settings giving the ring a floral feel.
We believe the the sterling portion was made earlier in the Victorian era and set on the 14 karat yellow gold shank later in the 1800s. We love a bi-color piece of jewelry and it complements the piece beautifully.
This antique diamond ring is a future heirloom for generations to come. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R1719
- Antique, circa early to mid Victorian
- Silver and 14k yellow gold
- 9 rose cut diamonds with closed back settings
- Diamonds range in size from 3.8 mm- 5.8 mm (approx.)
- Height of front face of ring 0.77", width across cluster 0.76", depth as ring sits off finger 0.16"
- Band width 2 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to its closed back settings
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Due to the closed back settings, it should avoid liquids, lotions, oils, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.