Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian diamond, pearl, and silver-topped-14k gold pendant
A beautiful antique pendant necklace made during the mid to late in the Victorian era, circa 1860s-1890s. Constructed from silver topped 14k yellow gold, the pendant features three half pearls, grayish in color, and 40 rose cut diamonds. It finishes with a drop pearl at the bottom giving the pendant tons of movement. The aged silver topped yellow gold gives it an edge, while the pearls give it a classic feel.
Measuring a stunning 2.32 inches tall and 0.69 inches wide, it's makes a statement while being delicate.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2417
- Antique, Victorian circa 1860s-1890s
- Silver-topped 14k yellow gold
- 1 pearl, 7.9 x 9.8 mm and 3 half grayish pearls each 3.6 mm round (approx.)
- 40 rose cut diamonds
- Total length without bale 2.32", width at widest 0.69". depth 0.22", pearl drop 0.30"
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.