Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian rose cut diamond and pearl necklace
A silver topped 14k yellow gold pendant, circa 1860s-1890s, with a drop pearl to die for! It features 4 half pearls, grayish in color, 40 rose cut diamonds, and 1 pearl drop at the bottom of the pendant giving it the best movement! The aged silver topped yellow gold gives it an edge, while the pearls give it a classic feel. And let's not forget the rose cut diamonds that add a fantastic gleam!
It hangs from an 18 inch 14 karat yellow gold chain that gives off the slightest shimmer, adding to the look.
It's a great piece to add to your jewelry wardrobe, and we could see a cool, chic bride wearing it down the aisle!
Worn by Emma Stone in the November 2016 issue of Vogue.
- Style number; R265
- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- Silver-topped 14k yellow gold, 14k yellow gold chain
- 40 rose cut diamonds, 1 tear drop pearl, 4 half pearls
- 2.32" without bale, 0.69" wide, 0.22" deep without pearl, 0.33" deep with pearl (approximate)
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k gold chain
- Great antique condition, consistent with age and wear
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box below and let us know what you would like to see.