Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pink tourmaline, diamond, and 14k gold ring
A beautiful three-stone Victorian ring made from 14 karat yellow gold. Designed in band style, a newly cut pink tourmaline measuring approximately 5 mm round is set at center. On either side are two rose cut diamonds measuring approximately 3 mm and 3.2 mm respectively. The stones are set flush with the surrounding gold making it easy to wear with its low-profile.
Made 100+ years ago, this ring feels antique and modern at the same time. We love it worn alone or stacked up along with your other favorites. It's a classic and solid ring that feels amazing on.
- Style Number: R1899
- Antique- Victorian, circa late 1800s
- 14k yellow gold
- Pink tourmaline, 5 mm (new center stone)
- 2 rose cut diamonds, 3 mm and 3.2 mm (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.23", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.11"
- Band width tapers from 5.9 mm in front to 2.4 mm in back
- Marked with partial unidentified hallmark
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.