Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pearl, turquoise, and diamond, 18k gold ring
A beautiful antique ring made from warm 18 karat yellow gold. At the center is a creamy pearl flanked on either side by two round turquoise cabochons. Set between the stones are four old mine cut diamonds, two on each side, giving the ring a total diamond weight of approximately 0.20 carats.
The turquoise, pearl, and diamond combination gives the ring a fresh feel even though it was made during the late 1800s. We love it worn alone or stacked other favorites.
- Style Number: R3375
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s- 1890s
- 18k yellow gold
- Pearl, 5 mm
- 2 turquoise cabochons, each 3.6 mm round
- 4 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.05 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.20 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.21", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 2.1 mm down to 1.4 mm
- Marked "18CT"
- Size 7.25, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. As always with soft stones, extra care should be shown when wearing and storing. Pearls and turquoise should avoid oils, sprays, perfumes, etc.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.