Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian pearl horseshoe and 14k gold ring
The classic horseshoe motif is thought to bring the wearer good fortune and luck.
This Victorian-era ring is made in 14 karat yellow gold. It features thirteen pearls ranging in size from 2 mm to 2.25 mm in different creamy hues. We love how warm the pearls and yellow gold feel together.
This sweet ring came to us as is, but we believe it started its life as a Victorian-era stickpin and someone expertly converted it to a ring. We love it on its own for a sweet and simple look or paired with your other favorite rings.
- Style Number: R1612
- Victorian horseshoe, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 13 pearls ranging in size from 2 mm to 2.25 mm each
- Height of front face of ring 0.63", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.10", width of horseshoe 0.54"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 mm to 1.5 mm
- Size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. A few of the pearls show some expected wear, however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece. As always with soft stone pieces, extra care should be shown when worn and stored. The pearls should avoid lotions, perfumes, soaps, etc.
Currently a size 5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.