Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pearl, diamond, and 14k gold ring
Made during the Victorian era, this antique ring is a gorgeous piece. Five round pearls ranging in size from 3.1 mm to 3.8 mm each are set across the center. Four old mine cut diamonds, weighing 0.02 carats each, are set at top and bottom for a total diamond weight of approximately 0.16 carats. The old prong set diamonds give the luminous pearls a great sparkle.
All set in 14k yellow gold, the pearl and diamond combination is a timeless classic. This lovely ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites.
- Style Number: R5051
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1890s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 5 pearls ranging in size from 3.1 mm to 3.8 mm each
- 8 old mine cut diamonds, each 0.02 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.16 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.24", depth of ring as it sits off finger 5.42 mm, width of entire ring 0.76"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 mm down to 1.6 mm
- Marked "14K"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.5
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.