Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian pearl and diamond flower 18k gold bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the late Victorian era, circa 1870s-1900. Made from rich 18 karat yellow gold, it has a gorgeous combination of antique diamonds and pearls. Three flowers sit atop the piece. Each flower has six pearls and a center Old Mine cut diamond weight approximately 0.15 carats each. The pearls have a lovely and delicate pink/grayish color giving them a true floral feel.
The base of the bangle has two rows of pearls, all in the 3 mm round range for a uniform design.
It's a lovely antique bracelet with a feminine look and feel. It looks beautiful on its own or worn with other favorites. A gorgeous bracelet that is sure to be treasured family heirloom forever.
- Style Number: R1766
- Victorian, circa 1870s-1900
- 18k yellow gold
- 42 pearls total, 3 mm - 3.5 mm each
- 3 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.45 carats
- Inner diameter 6.5", width 0.54", depth as it sits off wrist 0.29", total length of bracelet 2.47"
- Flower clusters each measure 0.53" H x 0.50" W
- Marked "18" on tongue clasp and back of bracelet
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. There are 2 very small dings on back of the bracelet; however, we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece. As always with pearls, this piece should avoid fragrances, oils, liquids, etc.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.