Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian pavé turquoise, silver, and 14k gold bombe ring
A lovely turquoise pavé dome ring from the Victorian era, circa 1880s-1890s. The top domed portion is filled with 76 turquoise cabochons ranging in size from 1.9 mm to 3.3 mm, all set in period perfect sterling silver with just the perfect amount of patina. The 14k karat yellow gold band tapers creating a beautiful line from side to back.
With its bold color and great size, not too big or small, it's the perfect ring to add to any look. We love it worn on its own as a statement piece or paired with other favorites. It's incredible how a ring of this age can feel so fresh and modern.
- Style number: R1180
- Antique, circa 1880s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and sterling silver
- 76 turquoise cabochons ranging from 1.9 mm to 3.3 mm
- Height of front face of ring 0.82", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.36, width of turquoise center 0.83"
- Band width tapers from 6.6 mm to 3.3 mm
- Size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 6
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. Sterling silver prongs should we worn with extra care.
Currently a size 8, Fox & Bond can resize this ring down to a size 6.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.