Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian pavé emerald, pearl, and 15k gold heart pendant
A gorgeous antique pendant from the Victorian era that's filled with color. Made from 15k yellow gold, five rows of emeralds and five rows of pearls are set diagonally across the front. Sixty-nine stones, 34 pearls ranging in size from 2.22 mm to 3 mm, and 35 emeralds ranging in size from 1.94 mm - 3.32 mm are set throughout. The tapered bale features an additional three pearls.
The striped pattern gives the piece a striking look with its gorgeous color combination. Measuring 1.25" tall with bale, it's a fantastic size to wear on its own as a statement piece or stacked with other favorites. Victorian pavé necklaces are rare and collectible and the emerald and pearl combo makes it extra special.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R3070
- Antique- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- 15k yellow gold
- Pearls- 37 ranging in size from 1.81 mm to 3 mm
- Emeralds- 35 ranging in size from 1.94 mm to 3.32 mm
- Height with bale 1.25", height w/o bale 0.88", width 0.83", depth 11.67 mm
- Marked "15CT"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One emerald has a crack on the exterior rim which is common of a piece of this age.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.