Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian ornate roped 18k gold ring
Made from rich 18 karat yellow gold, this antique ring is a beautiful find. Hand done, two swirls of gold create the band. The larger of the two is smooth with a matte finish while the second is thinner and roped in texture. Sleek in construction, it tapers from 4 mm at front center to 2 mm in the back.
The shape makes it comfortable and easy to wear both alone on your finger or with your favorites rings. Complete with hallmarks on the interior of the band, it's sure to become a staple in your jewelry wardrobe. It would make a great wedding or any occasion band.
- Style Number: R3291
- Antique, circa mid to late 1800s
- 18k yellow gold
- Band width tapers from 4 mm at front down to 2 mm
- Depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.14", width of entire ring 0.83"
- Marked "ODD 18"
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond cannot resize this ring due to the ring's construction
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.