Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian opal and rose cut diamond 12k gold ring
An antique opal and diamond ring from circa 1890s-1900. Four oval opal cabochons are prong-set in 12k yellow gold in this Victorian setting style. Three rose cut diamonds, approximately 2 mm each, are set vertically in the center and add a subtle sparkle. The white opals have a nice play-of-color moving and changing when catching light.
We love it on its own for a sweet and simple look or paired with your other favorite rings.
- Style number: R1184
- Antique, circa 1890s-1900
- 12k yellow gold
- 4 opal cabochons ranging in size from 6 mm x 4 mm to 4 mm x 3 mm
- 3 antique rose cut diamonds each 2 mm round (approx.)
- Height of front of ring 0.27", depth of ring as it sits off finger 4.2 mm, width of entire ring 0.60"
- Band width tapers from 2 mm down to 1.55 mm
- Size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 12 and down to a size 3
- Very good antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. A ring of this style and age should be worn with extra care.
Currently a size 5.75, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 12 and down to a size 3.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.