Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian onyx and diamond 10k gold drop earrings
A striking pair of earrings made during the Victorian era. Each earring features a carved onyx flower with a prong set Old Mine Cut diamond at center weighing approximately 0.07 carats each. Done in warm 10 karat yellow gold, the colors create a chic color combo.
Measuring 0.82 inches in total length, they're the perfect size to create an impact. The ball post, which we believe to have been added at a later date, sit stationary while the flowers move with the wearer.
We love them worn on their own or with your stacked earring look.
- Style Number: R1946
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s - 1890s, with ball post added at a later date
- 10k yellow gold
- Carved onyx flowers 0.48" wide and tall
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each approximately 0.07 carats
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.14 carats
- Earring height 0.82", width 0.48", depth 0.27"
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One of the gold balls has 2 minor dents; however we do not feel it detracts from the overall beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.