Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old mine cut diamond horseshoe pendant necklace
Lucky you! Starting out as a pair of Victorian earrings, F&B converted them it to a blingy pendant and ring.
Set in 14 karat yellow gold, this horseshoe ring features 9 chunky Old Mine Cut diamonds that shine bright. Each diamond is approximately 0.10 carats for a total diamond weight of 0.90 carats giving the piece great antique sparkle.
The diamond horseshoe measures just under half an inch in height and width, making it a great size. Hangs on a 16-inch F&B 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style number: R113-1
- F&B Conversion, horseshoe originally Victorian earring from circa 1890s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 9 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.10 carats (approx)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.90 carats
- Height with bale 0.87", width 0.47", depth 0.14"
- Hangs on a new 16" F&B 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.