Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian old mine cut diamond starburst and 14k yellow gold pendant
A gorgeous pendant from the Victorian era filled with antique cut diamonds. Made in 14 karat yellow gold, the starburst design is set with 51 diamonds. The center Old Mine Cut diamond is prong set and weighs approximately 0.28 carats. Surrounding it are ten spokes set with 35 Old Mine Cut diamonds and 15 rose cuts, giving the piece a total diamond weight of approximately 1.63 carats. The setting backs are open allowing tons of light to filter through making the diamonds sparkle and pop.
Although we found it as it is today, we believe it started its life as a Victorian era brooch. Measuring 1.28 inches tall, it's a fantastic size and shape. We love it worn on its own or stacked with other favorite pieces.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R2427
- Antique: Victorian, circa late 1800s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- Center Old Mine Cut diamond 0.28 carats, with 35 additional Old mine cuts ranging from 0.02 to 0.07 carats.
- Rose cut diamonds: 15 ranging from 1.25 mm to 1.5 mm
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.63 mm
- Height 1.28", width 1.3", depth 4 mm
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.