Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian old mine cut diamond cluster and black enamel 14k gold ring
Filled to the brim with chunky Old Mine cut diamonds, this Victorian era ring is a gorgeous piece. Made from 14 karat yellow gold, a cluster of nine Old Mine cut diamonds sits at center. Surrounding the center is a circle of black enamel inlayed with gold diamond shaped symbols.
Open scrolling details finish the piece at top and bottom and are set with two additional small Old Mine cut diamonds adding to the approximate 0.74 carats of antique bling. The open back and sides let light flow through and make the diamonds sparkle bright.
The elongated shape makes it a treasured piece. It's a stunner worn on its own or paired with other favorite rings. We love it as a gorgeous statement ring and think it makes an exceptional engagement ring.
- Style Number: R2322
- Victorian, circa 1860s-1890s
- 14k yellow gold and black enamel
- 13 Old Mine Cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.04 carats to 0.07 carats each
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.74 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.77", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.29", width of cluster enamel section 0.53"
- Band width tapers from 2.2 mm to 1.8 mm
- Size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 5.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.