Antique jewelry for the modern woman
victorian old mine cut diamond, platinum, and 18k gold swirl ring
A Victorian era ring from circa 1880s-1890s with a beautiful, naturalistic style. Made from platinum topped 18k yellow gold and set with old rose-cut diamonds, this piece is an antique lovers delight. Set throughout are 23 diamonds, 5 Old Mine Cuts that range in size from 0.10 carats to 0.33 carats each, and 18 rose cut diamonds that range in size from 1 mm to 1.7 mm each. The open back and prong settings allow the 1.01 carats of diamonds to sparkle and shine bright.
The organic line of the centerpiece moves from top to bottom creating a smooth design. Measuring 0.76 inches in length, the elongated shape of a ring like this makes it extra attractive to those looking for a taller piece. It would make a lovely engagement ring, but it's unique look and style make it perfect for any occasion.
- Style Number: R2346
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1890s
- Platinum and 18k yellow gold
- 23 diamonds- 5 Old Mine Cuts that range in size from 0.10 carats to 0.33 carats each and 18 rose cut diamonds that range in size from 1 mm to 1.7 mm each
- Total diamond weight approximately 1.01 carats (plus rose cut diamonds that can't be accurately figured for carat weight)
- Height of front face of ring 0.76", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.20"
- Band width tapers from 1.9 mm to 1.5 mm
- Size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Currently a size 7, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 5.5.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.