Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian old mine cut diamond 5-stone 18k gold ring
From circa 1860s-1880s, this Victorian five-stone diamond band features beautiful Old Mine cut diamonds set in a row. The five antique cut chunky stones each weigh approximately 0.15 carats for a total of 0.75 carats. The backs are open allowing light to pour through the diamonds making them pop and sparkle.
Crafted in 18 karat yellow gold, the ring has fantastic patina that complements the diamonds. Simple engraved detailing works down the band. With a romantic touch, a personalized hand engraving is seen in the interior of the band.
This ring looks beautiful worn on its own or stacked up along with your other favorites. It makes a fantastic engagement ring, wedding band, or anniversary band to complete your wedding set.
- Style Number: R2323
- Victorian, circa 1860s-1880s
- 18k yellow gold
- 5 Old Mine Cut diamonds, I-J-K in color and VS2-SI1 clarity, each 0.15 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.75 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.18", depth of ring as it sits off finger 0.16"
- Band width tapers from 1.5 mm to 1 mm
- Partial hand engraving on inside of the band reads "H. to M. 186"
- Size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use. This ring appears to have been resized down at a later date.
Currently a size 4.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10 and down to a size 4.
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note rings that have been resized are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. Please see our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.