Antique jewelry for the modern world
octagonal enamel and 18k gold locket
A striking antique locket in a unique shape made during the early 20th century. Constructed from rich 18 karat yellow gold, the Octagonal eight-sided shaped piece has incredible detailing throughout. Hand engraved geometric accents are complete with cobalt blue and white enamel all over the piece's front.
On the lockets reverse in beautiful hand engraved text it reads "RECUERDO BERNARDO QUIQUE TITO".
It opens to accommodate two photos. This lovely piece measures 1.14" tall with its bale and 0.85" wide.
- Style Number: R2383
- Antique, early 20th century
- 18k yellow gold and enamel
- Height with bale 1.14", height w/o bale 0.87", width 0.85", depth 0.14"
- Holds 2 round photos each 0.67"
- Marked "18K" with hallmarks
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.