Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian moonstone heart, diamond, and 12k gold bangle bracelet
A beautiful bangle bracelet from the Victorian era with a magical moonstone. Made from 9 karat rosy-yellow gold, the rounded bracelet features a center cluster with a moonstone heart cabochon. Surrounding the stone are 17 Swiss cut diamonds all set in silver. Each diamond weighs approximately 0.03 carats giving the piece a total of 0.51 carats of antique cut sparkle.
Moonstones, which legend says bring the wearer good luck, are seen with white and slightly blue adularescence, which this piece has. The heart shape isn't as commonly seen as round or oval stones, which makes it even more special.
A gorgeous bracelet, it feels amazing on the wrist. Made circa 1870s-1880s, it's a forever heirloom piece.
- Style Number: R2447
- Antique, Victorian circa 1870s-1880s
- 12k rosy-yellow gold and silver
- Moonstone heart cabochon: 9.4 mm H x 8.7 mm W
- 17 Swiss-cut diamonds, 0.03 carats each (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.51 carats
- Circumference of bracelet 6.75"
- Height 0.55", depth of bracelet from wrist to top of heart 0.36"
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.