Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian man-in-the-moon ruby, diamond, and 14k gold locket
A beautiful antique locket from the Victorian era created in rich 14 karat yellow gold. At center is a thin crescent moon set with 15 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.5 mm to 1.75 mm. Hand carved inside the moon is the profile of a mans face. A brightly colored ruby is set at left surrounded by a hand engraved star cut setting.
The locket shows its age in the best possible way with the rich patina making the details pop and gold glow.
At 1.5" tall and 1.2" round, it's a substantial size locket without being overpowering. It holds two 1" round photos and hangs on a new 18 inch F&B 14k gold chain. A gorgeous piece to hold your loved ones near.
- Style Number: R1592
- Victorian, circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- 15 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 1.5 mm to 1.75 mm each
- 1 ruby approx. 2 mm round
- Height of locket with bail 1.5", width of locket 1.2"
- Accommodates 2 photos, each about 1" round
- Hangs on a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.