Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian lime green citrine and rose cut diamond 18k gold bracelet
A breathtaking bangle bracelet made during the Victorian era. At center is a gorgeous and bright lime green citrine. Prong set, the cushion cut citrine measures approximately 2.15 carats. The most unusual and special color, we almost never see citrine's in this hue.
Surrounding the center and tapering down the sides are almost 3 carats of rose cut diamonds all with open back settings allowing the light to flow through and make them sparkle. The diamonds vary in size, each one the perfect size and shape for the space and look like a cobblestoned path. It's uniform and gorgeous all set in warm 18 karat yellow gold.
Incredible construction all over, the back open and closes in the center with a box clasp and finishes with a safety chain for extra secure wearing.
- Style number: R2263
- Victorian, circa mid 1800s
- 18 karat yellow gold
- Cushion cut citrine 2.15 carats approximately
- 203 rose cut diamonds ranging in size from 0.8 mm to 2.3 mm
- Total diamond weight approximately 3 carats
- Height 0.48", depth as it sits off wrist 7.4 mm, tapers down to 0.19" at back
- Inner circumference 6.75"
- Great antique condition- wear consistent with age and use
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.