Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
large victorian 18k gold locket with pearls and synthetic rubies
A stunning large antique locket made in rich 18 karat yellow gold. From the Victorian era, circa the late 1800s, this gorgeous piece features an incredible raised monogram at center which is the focal point of the piece. Done with small seed pearls and antique cut synthetic rubies, it gives the locket an amazing pop of color. The rich yellow gold has a beautiful patina which shows its age in the best way possible.
Unusual in construction, it opens to hold two photos with smaller circular inserts at center. These can be removed altogether to accommodate larger photos.
The locket comes without a chain. Also available to purchase on the F&B 18-inch 14k yellow gold belcher chain or the F&B 20-inch 14k yellow gold paperclip chain seen here.
- Style Number: R2429
- Antique, Victorian circa late 1800s
- 18k yellow gold
- 58 seed pearls ranging from 1.2 mm -2.4 mm each
- 10 synthetic rubies ranging from 1.2 mm - 2.6 mm each
- Height with bale 2.57", without bale 2.06", width 1.56", depth 0.61" closed
- Holds 2 photos, each 40 mm x 32 mm approx.
- Great antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use, including minor surface scratches
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.