Antique jewelry for the modern world
victorian lapis, diamond, and 14k gold ring
A beautiful antique ring made from warm 14 karat yellow gold. Sitting front and center is an oval lapis lazuli cabochon of saturated royal blue with gold-colored pyrite flecks sprinkled throughout. The lapis measures 13 mm tall x 11 mm wide and is bezel set. Scrolling flourishes work down the shank and finish with a 0.04 carat Old Mine Cut diamond on either side.
So well made, there are even engraved details on the interior of the ring. At 0.56 inches tall, it's a fantastic size. We love it worn on its own or paired with other rings for a "more-is-more" look.
- Style Number: R3275
- Antique, Victorian circa 1880s-1900
- 14k yellow gold
- Lapis lazuli- oval cabochon 13 mm x 11 mm
- 2 Old Mine Cut diamonds, each 0.04 carats (approx.)
- Total diamond weight approximately 0.08 carats
- Height of front face of ring 0.56", depth of ring as it sits off finger 3.6mm
- Band width tapers from 6.5 mm - 2.6 mm
- Marked "14"
- Size 6.5, Fox & Bond can resize this ring up to a size 10
- Great antique vintage condition- normal wear consistent with age and use
For all Fox & Bond ring resizing, we use a trusted jeweler who is an expert in antique jewelry. Resizing takes approximately 2-3 weeks, and prices vary depending on the metal, complexity, and size needed.
Please note that resized rings are not eligible for return or exchange as we believe in preserving each piece's integrity. You may send a ring back to us for resizing at a later date if you would like to keep the option of making a return available to you. See our FAQs section for more information.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request. Use the “Inquire About This Item” box and tell us what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.