Impeccably sourced, rare vintage jewelry
victorian heart 10k gold starburst locket
A sweet Victorian era locket perfect for holding your loved ones close. Made from warm 10k rosy-yellow gold in the shape of a heart, it features 13 paste stones set within star-cut settings. The red and white paste stones are separated by color giving them a striped effect.
Measuring 1.06" tall with bale, it opens accommodate two photos.
Available to purchase with or without a new F&B 18 inch 14k yellow gold chain.
- Style Number: R1972
- Antique- late Victorian era, circa 1980s-1905
- 10k rosy-yellow gold
- 13 paste stones ranging in size from 1.5 - 1.75 mm
- Height with bale 1.06", height w/o bale 0.89", width 0.67", depth 5.53 mm
- Holds 2 photos- 18 mm x 14.5 mm each
- Very good antique condition- normal wear consistent with age and use. One paste stone has a small chip, however we do not feel it detracts from the beauty or durability of the piece.
Additional photos of this piece are happily supplied upon request.
Please use the “Inquire About This Item” box above and let us know what you would like to see.
Free insured shipping on all orders to the continental U.S.
International orders to select countries ship for a flat fee.
All packages require a signature upon delivery.
See our Shipping and Delivery Details for more info.